Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Strength Seizures

The News: So I got published! And I got another piece accepted! I'm no longer a virgin writer--Barry over at Dogzplot popped my literary cherry. Right after that The Northville Review accepted one of my pieces that's expected to come out early next year. I and other students will also be guest starring on Laura Scott's excellent VIPS on vsf !!!! I recommend visiting all those places and having your brain catalyzed with great writing.

In news not about me, I just finished reading Zachary Schomburg's Man Suit (his first book) and his watching his film-poetry project. I'm pretty sure that if you looked around my room, little peices of brain would glisten from my head exploding with sheer giddiness and glee. His recent works will unzip your world and let everything creepy you've been keeping secret come to light. It’s just as terrifying and wonderful as it sounds.

Laura Scott mentioned this really nifty publisher, 52 stitches and they've got some really fantastic tiny scares. They'll crawl into the spaces between your skin cells and take over in the best way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment